Sunday, February 10, 2008

Loose Ends

Spent a weekend tying up a few loose ends. And running a Serenity Game episode entitled "Loose Ends" strangely enough.
  1. Minor repairs around the house (things just get loose and need tightening)
  2. Finally, finished the painting project begun last fall when my parents visited.†
  3. Hung said paintings. Now our big wall is finally not a giant blank white. I haven't decided if this this better
  4. Got the external garage door opener to work. Now we can lock the house and leave without keys, which is nice for a quick trip to the nearby playground.


† Here it is!




Scary stuff this week. I get filmed for television. Two 25 minute lectures to go into rotation next fall on a local cable station. One camera. No script, part of the deal. Yikes.

7 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, I give up. What is it?
amanda

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Scholz said...

It's two paintings.. duh.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doofus. I was asking what the paintings are depicting.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Scholz said...

They are abstracts in the style of Jackson Pollock. I wasn't aiming to depict anything. Mostly just matching the colors on some throw pillows I have. They look a little more 'tie-dye' that I was hoping, but I like the feel of them.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I like them.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home