Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Forecast is..

Our kids like to participate in the morning ritual of paper reading. So far they seem most interested in the weather report. This reminds me of the Paul Simon song with the line "I get all the news I need in the weather report." (The Only Living Boy in New York). Anyway, in addition to this totally sensible thing, when they do get a look at the forecast page (with suns, and clouds, etc..) they see the picture of the weatherman, Greg Fishel, and say "Daddy!" I find this more disturbing than Will's patricidal earlier comments.

--------

Greg Fishel----------------------------Me.


I don't see it.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jeff Pollet said...

wait. did you get the labels wrong? you're on the left, correct?

Jokes, jokes. You're way hotter and less buttoned down. But it's probably fine your kids don't recognize that

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

maybe if you put on glasses?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home