Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rehearsal


Spin!
Originally uploaded by carly scholz
Sophie's big (first) recital is tonight! This picture, from outside her dress rehearsal, makes her look so grown up. Sigh.... Luckily the video shows her to still be a kid. I won't show you the various close ups. The dance company insists on make up and hair spray to 'tart up' the kids. Is this really necessary?
I know my kids will eventually grow up, and honestly I don't dread it. But, it is images like these that make that future seem oh so close.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, is it just me or does little sophus look like a very young nicole kidman?

lex

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Scholz said...

If you click on the photo it should take you to Carly's flickr page, and there are some different one. Keep in mind, the big girl make up is NOT her normal look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home