Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kids' Expressions

These are here mostly to assist my feeble memory. But you might find them amusing. As good parents we do use proper English around our kids when we think about it. (Swearing while driving excepted). But, we haven't gone to great lengths to discourage these expressions.

Abley = Able
Hostible = Hospital
Lasterday = Some time in the past (I really like this word actually).
Amilal = Animal
Storpielle = ???? (First I thought it was scorpion, then spiral, now I am not at all sure what it is. Though the kids do ask me to draw them on occasion).

p.s. I broke out my set of legos tonight. I figure they will be necessity get less use once baby three shows up, so I might as well show them to the kids now. They were interested, but like the trains, and blocks, and marbles, I ended up doing pretty much all the work (not that I mind, I love legos).

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean there is a baby 3 in the works? Congratulations, if so!

Karen

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Scholz said...

Indeed, June 24th or thereabouts. Karen, I tried to email you, but I think I may have sent it to the wrong address. Email me if you get a chance.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ask them to draw a storpielle & post it. :)

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For whatever reason my e-mail to you failed as well. My e-mail is kcorey at speakeasy dot net.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home