Wednesday, July 20, 2005

School's Out for Summer!

I finished my grading yesterday. They did okay. Slightly better than usual. I am getting better at making my expectations better known, I think.

In theory the air conditioning in my building is going to be repaired soon. It is already fixed on one side of the building. So hopefuly by the time the semester starts, I will be in a cool clean place finally. About then they should move me in to the new building. :)

Some changes.
We will be getting a new dean. This is probably a good thing. I think the division needs a shaking up. My hope is that the new person, whoever that is, is energetic, and enthusiastic. I am not getting my hopes up.
I will have more job related stuff soon. I am taking a new approach this semester. We shall see how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home