Saturday, June 21, 2008

Still no baby.....

Got the house straightened out for my folks.
Bought all the food for a week's worth of meals (mostly).
Put mulch out around the trees so it looks like I care. (Two showers later).
Carly picked up a bunch of new toys for the kids for if/when the little green monster shows up.
We are ready!

Last time Carly went into labor a few hours after my parents arrived. That worked well. These next few hours are actually the tricky ones. Our two primary babysitters are away from town today. So until my parents arrive it will be a little tricky if she goes into labor.

I'll keep you informed as best as possible.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Hey Steve Scholz! this is Sue Lockyer from way, way, way, way back. Saw your link or something on the NGHS blog.

Best of luck to you and your wife on baby #3 (I think).

Keep on posting!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I hear you had a baby born!
Congratulations!(lexylou sent me email)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home