Monday, August 04, 2008

Ruby's First Video



Ruby is about six weeks old and starting to show interest in the world. There are a couple quick smiles, and coos in this video (well at least we think there are). Catching the smiles on camera is tricky, even with the camera handy. I was hoping with better luck with the camcorder. If the image looks dusty, its because of all the use that camcorder gets.

The camcorder is a Sanyo Xacti, which has many short comings (awkward to hold being the primary). The one thing I do like about it, is that it uses a hard drive (combined with SD card) and basically plugs into my computer, becomes an external drive from which I drag the mpegs directly to my hard drive. That is really convenient. You can also delete files the same way. I like the intuitive interface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home