Thursday, May 05, 2005

Long time..

It has been a while since I since I have last posted. No terrible or wonderful reason why. These least couple weeks have been stressful and tiring. I've been sick most of the last two weeks, and the rest of the family joined me this week. It is wierd to actually have four people coughing, sneezing and wheezing.. Very sad to see the little ones doing it, they look so perplexed by it all. Sophie will occasionally make her "no more" sign when she is particularly stuffed up. All this culminated in an all day migraine for me today. Luckily, I finished grading my final papers yesterday, so I didn't need to cope with that stress. Sadly, I wasn't much good to Carly today, but I did managed to make it to my cousin's Wizard of Oz performance (very cute, and mercifully short).

I've contemplated topics apart from just the updates.
Should I vent about the multiple plagiarists this semester, including the one who is appealing my grade. Maybe I should wait and see where that goes.
Shoudl I bemoan the end of gaming and the diaspora that will become my group of friends? I have often been the one to move away, so I don't want to harp on that. I will miss the gang, but they are going on to bigger and better things. I am considering running a new game... but I will finish up with these guys before recruiting anyone new.

News? Feh.
Arts? Huh?

I guess that is it for now.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jeff Pollet said...

What do you mean "Arts? Huh?" --I mean, you already talked about the Wizard of Oz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home