Monday, March 07, 2005

Mid Term

So with some experience under my belt I made some real effort this semester to encourage early efforts on student papers this semester. I led the students in a semi=gripe session about the printing and computing woes at home and on campus. Students love to complain about the facilities so it was easy to get them to list the difficulties with printing papers. After getting them to suggest it might take two or three days of efforts to get a printed and stapled paper, they were forced to admit that they should start trying to print their own papers a few days before the deadline. So as a result, I only got half a dozen papers slid under more door late (compared with the dozen or more last semester). And no one came to me with a lame excuse. Well almost no one.
I have almost finished one class of grading, only three more to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home