Monday, February 05, 2007

Nothing To See Here, Move Along

Such is the conclusion of our Pediatrician.
Such is the conclusion of the Pediatric Emergency Room Doctor (Yes.. Raleigh's Wake Medical has a specially pediatric emergency room).

So by all accounts Will is perfectly healthy. The fact that he hasn't slept more than an hour here and there in the last three days, or eaten more than a few bites of anything, not withstanding. That he is not just awake at all hours, but screaming bloody murder, is apparently nothing to be worried about.

So... Carly and I are operating on like amounts of sleep.

Note for prospective parents - Kids with almost no sleep = high speed, high energy, attention-demanding, dynamos. Parents with no sleep, not so much.

I am hovering on caffeine induced moments of lucidity, but literally as I am writing this now, I am having those long blinks of unconsciousness, I know this because the music I am listening to is changing.

Warning - Stay off Raleigh Blvd from 3pm to 3:30pm. I will be driving home.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

middle ear infection?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home