Saturday, March 06, 2004

Girl Gone Wild! Spring Break 2004!

I wonder what sort of traffic that headline will generate from the web crawlers... hmm.
Sophie was dressed in a shirt and pants today rather than her usual onesie. Everything was normal for most of the day, then maybe it was the excitement of having daddy home, I don't know, she started grasping the hem of her shirt and pulling it up.
I would post a picture but I haven't mastered that blurring technology to give her some modesty. I had one of the flash forwards to eighteen years from now. Will spring break still be the same sort of torrid flash fest? Can I somehow give my daughter something better to do? I am thinking of some kind of one week vacations to cover those times. Must protect her must.


Reply to this Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home