Wednesday, June 23, 2004

St. Aug's Smooth

I am moving offices.. Where to? I now have no idea.
Why? Because nothing is ever done smoothly and efficiently here. I guess someone was supposed to move, didn't want to. So the whole production has come to a screeching halt.
I don't really care where I am so long as I have:
1. A door I can close.
2. A desk.
3. A place for my books, files etc..

Some room for a fridge, microwave, coffee maker would be nice.

So.. hopefully I'll knoe tomorrow or Friday where I am going. It might still be Boyer 217, but it is not yet a done deal.

I am all packed, so I better be moving somewhere. Everything is in a box. Including my boxes.

UPDATE: It looks now like I will be Heritage Hall, or something like that. This is a building last used as a dormitory for a Frat I think. Maybe they lost their lease. It is not in the Building I teach in, but if the whole building is converted to Offices that would be pretty cool. We shall see. No confirmation as of yet.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger jane smith said...

It is understood that the "consortium bid"louboutin alta rita
another enterprise in Sichuan nine array technology company, in accordance with the provisions of China's Bidding, by the same consortium of specialized units, lower unit according to level of qualification to determine the level of qualification. This shows that the two companies formed a consortium, should be in louboutin babel
accordance with the sea "Xinghai's" subject to the qualification, and this is precisely the company is a "five noes" of the shell companies.
The Haikou Municipal Government Procurement Center, said, according to the "government procurement of goods and services bidding management approach," called "consortium won the bid," the louboutin mad mary janes
parties should have at least one line with the conditions prescribed by the purchaser, although not the software company from Xinghai Qualification However, as partners in Sichuan nine array technology companies have qualification certificates, so the "act in accordance with relevant provisions of the procurement, without any problems."
Haikou Municipal Government Procurement Center, said, "approach",louboutin mary jane
purchasing special procurement requirements under the provisions of the specific conditions of the bidder, the consortium should have at least one person in line with procurement requirements of specific conditions. Haikou Municipal Government Procurement Center Director Cai Donghai interpreted as: "winning the Commonwealth", the nine array Technology Co., Ltd. have "enterprise registered capital of 4 million and above; with state-certified software enterprise louboutin nude relika
certificates" and other qualifications, so "the bidding procedures no problem. "However, the reporter noted that this" approach "also provides that the Commonwealth in the form to participate in bidding, the parties shall comply with the Commonwealth government procurement law, which has the ability to independently bear civil liability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home