Wednesday, June 23, 2004

St. Aug's Smooth

I am moving offices.. Where to? I now have no idea.
Why? Because nothing is ever done smoothly and efficiently here. I guess someone was supposed to move, didn't want to. So the whole production has come to a screeching halt.
I don't really care where I am so long as I have:
1. A door I can close.
2. A desk.
3. A place for my books, files etc..

Some room for a fridge, microwave, coffee maker would be nice.

So.. hopefully I'll knoe tomorrow or Friday where I am going. It might still be Boyer 217, but it is not yet a done deal.

I am all packed, so I better be moving somewhere. Everything is in a box. Including my boxes.

UPDATE: It looks now like I will be Heritage Hall, or something like that. This is a building last used as a dormitory for a Frat I think. Maybe they lost their lease. It is not in the Building I teach in, but if the whole building is converted to Offices that would be pretty cool. We shall see. No confirmation as of yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home