Monday, May 10, 2004

End of the Semester

So I had a couple of papers on or under my door, when I got back from the weekend.
I turned in grades on Thursday, so there is little I can do. There was one that might count so I'll need to get a grade change form for that one. Sigh.

I wish students would give me some heads up before doing this, it would make my life so much easier.

Gameday was a bust, no walkins for my game (I am not sure they ever do have walk ins), and a good thing too. I needed the time to work on Carly's Mother Day stuff. That went pretty well. I am still optimistic about running a game this summer. I just need to figure out who and when.

Quick Shout out to Kareem and Jessie who were married this weekend! Shalom!



Reply to this Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home